Sometimes you just gotta, man. Sometimes you just gotta.
From my old files. Drawn back in March 2008, these were the thoughts crossing my mind while I was planning out the route of my cross-country road-trip.
I should mention that ze birdies were very helpful in reminding me to take breaks while we were on the road. Because believe me, when a bird thinks it’s high time that you stop driving, it will let you know.
From my old files, dated July 2010:
From my old files, dated June 2010:
From my old files, dated Nov 2010:
Was going through my old files, found this dated June 2010:
Quotemarks here aren’t literal quotes, but honestly, everything else is absolutely true:
- Man looks for long-lost sister (“Guess I’ll be sheriff while I’m waiting”)
- Woman on the run unknowingly uses man’s sister’s identity (“Damn, I miss those trips to the hot springs”)
- Man thinks woman is his sister (“Whoa, check out them curves!”)
- Cue 3 chapters of reader feeling really uncomfortable (He: “How can I be attracted to my sis?” She: “I hope he doesn’t find out. P.S. He’s hot. P.P.S. I should tell him the truth. P.P.P.S. He’s hot.”)
- Man finds out the truth (thank Hades) and they go on the run to:
(a) elude bounty hunter
(b) find man’s real sister
(c) all of the above ("Screw sheriffhood!")
- They spend their nights:
(a) in a shack
(b) under the stars
(c) in a brothel
(d) all of the above (kisses and groping!)
- The whole time, she: “Life is too short. I must seize the day and boink him the next time we kiss!” Then: “I must fight him off for his own protection!” Him: “I just want to be a farmer again.”
- Woman asks brothel madam for seduction tips (She: “He’s such a gentleman, he won’t take advantage of me.” He: “I probably shouldn’t have kissed and pawed her chest just a couple of hours ago.”)
- Shag session ensues (boinkety-boink-boink)
- Back to riding horses the next day (She: “Ow ow ow ow ow ow”)
- Despite being on the run and man making sure they’ve been hiding their identities and constantly looking over their shoulders all this time, woman decides to contact her nemesis, the very person who had sent the bounty hunter after them, and so sends said nemesis a telegram and doesn’t inform man about this
Aaaaaaaaaaaand this was the point where I stopped reading the book because I really don’t know if I can take anymore of this you guys the end.
And you wonder why all the ladies fall for him to this day.
Scan of transparency slide that pater sent over. Yes, my dad still keeps hundred of transparencies.
I’ve been reading so many library e-books for the past few months that Sin has taken to planting herself right in front of the screen whenever she wants attention. It’s the most hilarious thing to see her deliberately bap her beak against my phone.
According to my dad, these were taken on my 3rd b-day. One of these pics may even contain the rare shot of me smiling. Scandalous.
These are scans of transparency slides that pater’s been sending over. Yes, my dad still keeps hundred of transparencies.
I am so chipper with a knife.